reminder: fx-team is the new (front-end) inbound

Richard Newman rnewman at mozilla.com
Sat Aug 3 04:37:10 UTC 2013

> > and avoid doing so on multiple such branches. (Commenting in the bug
> > with the inbound/fx-team/b2g-inbound/etc. changeset link is common
> > practice and should avoid such conflicts in the general case.)

> Hmm. My impression was that people had largely stopped doing that for
> inbound, especially since the merge tools started autoresolving the bug
> upon merge. (Although I'd say that's still good practice if it's a
> checkin-needed bug or something people are watching closely.)
>
> Should we be posting the inbound/fx-team changeset as a general rule?

My impression was that we'd stopped marking [fixed in inbound] (a long time ago!), but every single bug I follow still has each changeset -- inbound, m-c, uplifts -- in a comment.

I think that adds value, and isn't much effort, so I'd like to see it continue... particularly when we have more than one possible pipeline to consider.