reminder: fx-team is the new (front-end) inbound

Justin Dolske dolske at mozilla.com
Sat Aug 3 03:53:53 UTC 2013

On 8/2/13 10:43 AM, Gavin Sharp wrote:

> I think it's quite reasonable to expect people to track when they've
> landed something on an integration branch that merges with central,
> and avoid doing so on multiple such branches. (Commenting in the bug
> with the inbound/fx-team/b2g-inbound/etc. changeset link is common
> practice and should avoid such conflicts in the general case.)

Hmm. My impression was that people had largely stopped doing that for
inbound, especially since the merge tools started autoresolving the bug
upon merge. (Although I'd say that's still good practice if it's a
checkin-needed bug or something people are watching closely.)

Should we be posting the inbound/fx-team changeset as a general rule?

Justin