reminder: fx-team is the new (front-end) inbound

Gijs Kruitbosch gijskruitbosch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 13:56:18 UTC 2013

And can I add something to that... We just had some sheriffs in #fx-team
on IRC who asked for help with some conflicts in merging m-c (which had
just had inbound merged in) to fx-team.

When doing the merge, I noticed that some people (who shall remain
nameless to protect the guilty) had pushed to both fx-team and m-i
within ~1 day of each other, with conflicting patches.

Not cool, people. Not cool.

~ Gijs