reminder: content processes (e10s) are now used by desktop Firefox

Gavin Sharp gavin at gavinsharp.com
Fri Aug 2 01:35:58 UTC 2013

The experiment you're referring to was Adblock running in Firefox with
remote tabs enabled, I think. I'm not up to date with how that
experiment was progressing, but I think there are some fundamental
differences between that scenario and the background content processes
being used for the background thumbnailing service that might not make
the two cases directly comparable.

It would be valuable for an adblockplus developer to investigate, certainly.

Gavin