Australis Toolbar and Sidebar Buttons

Dave Townsend dtownsend at mozilla.com
Thu Aug 1 16:13:41 UTC 2013

You're missing context here. For the add-on SDK we've developed toolbar and
sidebar APIs so add-ons can easily create these things. UX have instructed
us that when an add-on adds a sidebar or toolbar we must add a button to
the navigation bar to toggle it on and off. So it is surprising that we
don't have the same requirement on them for the rest of Firefox.