Minor typos in 15.4.5.1

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Tue Oct 5 21:58:29 PDT 2010

Hi Cameron, it is worth mentioning, thanks.

Your question does remind me of the most amusing errata I've ever seen. It
was from Don Knuth, as he was working on Tex and Metafont with an eye
towards improving the typesetting of the Art of Computer Programming. It
said

    On page <something> ... should be ...

where the two different ellipses had slightly different spacing. I think he
meant it in all seriousness.

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:26 AM, Cameron McCormack <cam at mcc.id.au> wrote:

> Some more very minor typos: steps 3.e, 3.i.iii, 3.l.iii.1 and 3.l.iii.2
> are each missing a closing square bracket.
>
> (Let me know if it is not worth mentioning minor things like this.)
>
> --
> Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/

    Cheers,
    --MarkM