Grammar corrections

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at
Thu May 21 12:21:25 PDT 2009

Yes, but "use  strict" (two spaces) is a far more likely scenario than any contrived set of alternating and possibly broken comments used within an intended use strict directive.

Give me an exact specification of what you want to recognize and we can put it into the spec. if we can get consensus on it.