Another de-facto insecurity we need to fix in ES5

P T Withington ptw at pobox.com
Thu Jun 18 09:50:30 PDT 2009

The language regarding [[Extensible]] and the mutability of
[[Prototype]] was clear.  My question was really off-topic and I
apologize for not saying so.

OTOH, the answer is puzzling to me.  I would have expected the
opposite.  A non-extensible object with an extensible prototype seems
like a lot of rope to leave laying around...