revised draft and errata

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 17 17:44:49 PDT 2009

I've uploaded a revised draft (with markup) and errata document in both doc and pdf formats.  They can be found at the usual place: http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=es3.1:es3.1_proposal_working_draft

This revision incorporates all but one of the technical changes pending from the May F2F and a number of editorial changes.  I still have a back log of mostly editorial comments that I'm working through so I hope to have another update fairly soon.

Allen