JSON parser grammar

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Fri Jun 12 16:17:08 PDT 2009

Douglas Crockford scripsit:

> I think that is a serious misreading of the intent of the RFC.

No one would know that better than you, I suppose.  :-) But that it
misreads the letter of the RFC, I do not believe.

While we've got your attention, what *was* your intent with respect to
unpaired surrogates and non-characters, if you had one at the time?

--
We are lost, lost.  No name, no business, no Precious, nothing.  Only empty.
Only hungry: yes, we are hungry.  A few little fishes, nassty bony little