HTML-based version of specs

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen.Wirfs-Brock at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 8 18:53:29 PST 2009

As far as I know there are no current plans within the committee to do this work.  It would be nice if somebody wanted to do so.

Because of recent changes in the ECMA copyright policy, you probably would need to get explicit permission from the ECMA secretary general.  However, this sounds like the sort of think that ECMA would want to encourage.  If starting from the MS Word file would be easier than the PDF you could also ask for access to that.

Good Luck,
Allen