Resuming execution contexts

Logan Smyth loganfsmyth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:43:05 UTC 2021

> as this code does not seem to take an argument.

The resumption state set by `GeneratorStart` does not take an argument
because there is no way to access the first resumption value in a
generator, though there is the `function.sent` proposal to allow that:
https://github.com/tc39/proposal-function.sent

In the case you're asking about, the `value` applies in the case of
`GeneratorYield` https://tc39.es/ecma262/2021/#sec-generatoryield which
does take a resumption value argument.