Are ES6 modules in browsers going to get loaded level-by-level?

#!/JoePea joe at trusktr.io
Sun Oct 11 00:19:31 UTC 2020

It's 5 years later, but still no (obvious) sign of HTTP/2 servers
specialized in ES Module push.

Do any exist? Anyone have a list? I'm especially interested in the
self-hostable servers, but also curious about solutions where we may
publish modules to.

The non-self-hosted solutions may be attractive to those people who
normally publish static sites and need to publish ES Modules as static
resources somewhere without the fuss if managing a server.

#!/JoePea