Array.prototype.toggle

Claude Pache claude.pache at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:52:57 UTC 2020

> Le 7 févr. 2020 à 13:23, manuelbarzi <manuelbarzi at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> calling it again would just apply the same mechanism => "do this element already exist? "remove it" : "add it". in the example, it would just add 1 at the end of array (i.e. just a push), calling it the second time.

Probably `Array.prototype.remove` would be a more appropriate name for what you suggest.

The DOMTokenList array-like interface has such a `remove` method (and some others):

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/DOMTokenList <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/DOMTokenList>

Although, in situations where I am in a need of a `remove` method, I tend to use a Set instead of an Array.

—Claude