Since JSDoc seems cerebrally dead...

Isiah Meadows contact at isiahmeadows.com
Mon Aug 17 23:15:25 UTC 2020

JSDoc is not dead (far from it), people just don't frequently use
automated docs generation tooling in the JS community. Most the actual
use JSDoc provides nowadays is editor autocomplete hints and
integrating with TypeScript (in cases where changing the extension
isn't possible for whatever reason), so while it's still useful, it's
just not used in the same places it was used previously.

-----

Isiah Meadows
contact at isiahmeadows.com
www.isiahmeadows.com