Optional Curly Braces in JavaScript

kdex kdex at kdex.de
Sun Nov 3 21:10:23 UTC 2019

@Bergi: Thanks. This is true only as long as the semantics of significant-
whitespace blocks are supposed to stay exactly the same as the semantics of
braced blocks. If this proposal is purely syntactical, you are right, but
then, I would fail to see the point of this endeavor.

@Ed: Maybe there's a specific use case I'm missing. What were you working on
when you got the idea, and how could this feature have benefited you in solving
your problem?