Optional Curly Braces in JavaScript

kdex kdex at kdex.de
Sun Nov 3 20:39:48 UTC 2019

Note that significant whitespace greatly minimizes the yields of minification as
well, which doesn't matter much for languages like Python, but starts to
matter as soon as you're forced to send your source code over the network,
expecting something to appear on the screen in a few hundred milliseconds. In
this sense, this proposal is counterproductive.