Optional Curly Braces in JavaScript

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 00:06:50 UTC 2019

unlike python, many [client-side] javascript programs require
rollup/minification into a single dist-file.  removing curly braces (just
like asi) makes that task more difficult.

this is also why esm-import-statements were a terrible idea. ppl like me
would argue frontend-programs (which are mostly non-reusable anyways)
should be written as single dist-files from the start rather than as
modules -- and why python-programmers make terrible [frontend/ux]
javascript-programmers in general.