Proposal: syntactic sugar for extracting fields from objects

Jacob Pratt jhprattdev at gmail.com
Thu May 30 18:29:40 UTC 2019

My understanding is that Babel does support proposals, even if they require
new syntax. Of course, it would require changes to the parser that's beyond
my understanding of the codebase. I'd certainly help out in whatever ways
I'm able to.

For the record, though, I actually had this idea completely separate from
the proposal — I ran across it when searching to see if anyone else had
proposed such a syntax/language feature.