Proposal: syntactic sugar for extracting fields from objects

Григорий Карелин grundiss at gmail.com
Thu May 30 06:38:19 UTC 2019


Wouldn't it be better to consolidate the decision? I mean as OP I vote for
`from`, but if majority will say they better like `x.{y, z}` I'll take it.

чт, 30 мая 2019 г. в 06:35, guest271314 <guest271314 at gmail.com>:

> > I think it's possible to find someone who will represent the will of
> community.
>
> Individuals can compose the code right now.
>
> > At the moment the question is does community have will to add proposed
> sugar to the language, and if so, which version.
>
> Why would there be any restriction on the versions of syntax which would
> achieve the requirement? The original proposal using ```from``` and other
> proposals could each be created, tested, specified.
>
> On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:37 PM Григорий Карелин <grundiss at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> True
>>
>> I think it's possible to find someone who will represent the will of
>> community.
>>
>> At the moment the question is does community have will to add proposed
>> sugar to the language, and if so, which version.
>>
>> ср, 29 мая 2019 г. в 22:30, Oriol _ <oriol-bugzilla at hotmail.com>:
>>
>>> If you want to add this you will need a champion, see
>>> https://github.com/tc39/ecma262/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#new-feature-proposals
>>>
>>> -- Oriol
>>>
>>> El 29/5/19 a les 21:15, Григорий Карелин ha escrit:
>>>
>>> I agree.
>>>
>>> So, what does community think? Do we want to have “destructuring
>>> picking” sugar in JS and if we do, which syntax looks more attractive?
>>>
>>> I’d suggest to vote.
>>> --
>>> Отправлено с мобильного устройства
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> es-discuss mailing listes-discuss at mozilla.orghttps://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> es-discuss mailing list
>>> es-discuss at mozilla.org
>>> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> С уважением,
>> Карелин Григорий
>> _______________________________________________
>> es-discuss mailing list
>> es-discuss at mozilla.org
>> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss
>>
>

-- 
С уважением,
Карелин Григорий
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/attachments/20190530/ab393854/attachment.html>


More information about the es-discuss mailing list