Proposal: native XML object support.

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:31:03 UTC 2019

jsx is not terribly javascripty ... vs direct manipulation of the dom
(using static-functions/handlers).

it requires two extra ux-workflow transformations -- 1) transpilation and
2) virtual-dom manipulation, for the sake of oft-quoted faster
dom-performance, which some like me are skeptical is true in modern
browsers.

-kai