Proposal: native XML object support.

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 00:43:37 UTC 2019

fyi, a notable xml-based web-api holdout is wechat-pay, with a billion
active users [1],[2]. arch-rival alipay otoh uses json.

-kai

[1] official wechat-pay documentation
https://pay.weixin.qq.com/wiki/doc/api/download/wxpay_document.zip

[2] swagger documentation for wechat-pay
https://kaizhu256.github.io/node-swgg-wechat-pay/build..beta..travis-ci.org/app/