Proposal: native XML object support.

Michał Wadas michalwadas at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:08:06 UTC 2019

I'm not sure why is that discussed. XML is natively supported in browsers
and there are npm packages to bring exactly the same interface to Node.js
and other server envs.

If you want Node.js to include some kind of XML parser in its core library,
I suggest using their bug tracker (but it was rejected 4 years ago -
https://github.com/nodejs/node/issues/2709 ).