Proposal: Add new 'Matrix' object

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:37:47 UTC 2019

this is wishful thinking, but i've wondered whether [wasm] sqlite3 has
better potential for general-purpose multidimensional vector-operations
than whatever gets spec'ed out in javascript.  probably not, but there's
been research on sql "dot-product-joins" [1].

[1]  Dot-Product Join: Scalable In-Database Linear Algebra for Big Model
Analytics
http://faculty.ucmerced.edu/frusu/Papers/Conference/2017-ssdbm-dot-product-join.pdf