Proposal: Add new 'Matrix' object

guest271314 guest271314 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 06:24:19 UTC 2019

A matrix could be viewed as an array of arrays or sets or maps or other
values. How the values in the arrays or indexes are mapped is dependent
upon the requirement. The requirement could be to map the networks of this
entire planet earth; create sets of permutations; create cross word
puzzles. What is the basic functionality of the Matrix described at this
proposal?