Proposal: native XML object support.

Ed Saleh medozs at outlook.com
Tue May 14 05:15:16 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am proposing to support XML object native in JavaScript so the following code would be possible

    let foo = <input type="button" value = "Ok"\>

Which creates an object called foo with name = "input" and value = "Ok", children = null, and constructor = null

`constructor` property would include a constructor to be called when a new XML object is created.

While `childern` would include any inner XML items inside the XML element.

It's nature to support XML as object natively next as JSON format is already supported natively.

Supporting XML would open new possibilities notably in the UI side as we would be able to merge UI with Controller logic code.

This is similar to React framework.

Thank you,