Proposal: Add new 'Matrix' object

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:29:02 UTC 2019

is that a tentative "no" as in tc39 can't easily spec some low-level
linear-algebra primitives that would be useful for both dommatrix, and
[gpu-accelerated] tensoflow?

i do find value to industry for enhancing client-side performance of 3d
visualization and ML.  and i'm starting to see @Ed's original question as
whether things like this falls in the scope of javascript language-design
(as a fundamental UX-workflow problem), or should remain an
embedder/userland concern.

-kai