Proposal: Add new 'Matrix' object

David Teller dteller at mozilla.com
Mon May 13 08:34:10 UTC 2019

According to the specs, DOMMatrix is limited to 4d matrices. They can be
used to emulate 1d-3d matrices trivially. However, many applications
(e.g. in graph theory) require arbitrary numbers of dimensions.

I'm not really familiar with Tensorflow, but if I read the API
correctly, it seems to be limited to 1d-5d tensors. If I read the API
correctly, arithmetic operations are tensor operations, rather than
matrix operations, which have very different definitions.

Cheers,
 David