Proposal: Add new 'Matrix' object

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:27:40 UTC 2019

@ed, general-purpose matrix-ops work poorly with malformed data like ```[1.2, null, 4.234]``` which are ubiquitous in ux-workflow programming.  my experience in javascript linear-algebra mostly devolves to writing divide-by-zero "technical-debt" that's non-reusable/application-specific.  it ends up more cost-efficient for me to write custom for-loops, with malformed-data checks embedded in them.