Proposal: 1) Number (integer or decimal) to Array 2) Array to Number (integer or decimal) (guest271314)

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:28:37 UTC 2019

That proposal wasn't about ranges, even though it might look like it
was. It's about a special type of numeric array conversion that's
really about a particular sequence that isn't all that special in the
context of programming. [1] It also links to an SO question that
almost reads like a homework/"gimme teh codez" question. [2]

[1]: https://oeis.org/A217626
[2]: https://stackoverflow.com/q/54433007/2693146

-----

Isiah Meadows