Better support for testing from engines

guest271314 guest271314 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:48:06 UTC 2019

`console.assert(Array.isArray(input) && input[0] === 1 && input[1] === 'a'
&& input[2] === 'A', {input})` should be equivalent to the third-party code
example.

> About video, any video without sound can be played at any time, yet if it
has sound, it is considered disruptive and thus should be blocked,
> unless the play is resulted via user action. This also apply for audio,
webSpeech API, and few I may have forgotten.

Autoplay can be configured (enabled or disabled) at the browser
preferences/settings and policy. If necessary a user gesture can be set to
dispatch an event where the audio is played. How is the default autoplay
preference/setting or policy of the browser currently affecting testing and
this proposal?