Better support for testing from engines

Adam Eisenreich akxe at seznam.cz
Tue Jul 2 08:39:02 UTC 2019

> If gather the requirement correctly you can substitute utilizing `console.assert()` shipped with the browser for a third-party library.
Yet MDN says:
> Writes an error message to the console if the assertion is false. If the assertion is true, nothing happens.

I am not sure, but `console.assert` seems only to do similar thing to `expect(a).toBe(b)`

About video, any video without sound can be played at any time, yet if it has sound, it is considered disruptive and thus should be blocked, unless the play is resulted via user action. This also apply for audio, webSpeech API, and few I may have forgotten.