Proposal: Chainable do sugar

Paul Gray pfbgray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:42:38 UTC 2019

I would say "Monad" is a very precise term with lawful implications.I left
it out since there is no requirement for the value to actually be a monad
(Only that it has a chain and map method, hence 'chainable').

Not sure if it's worth being that precise, though.

"flatMap" is also another option, instead of "chain" (especially since
arrays now have flatMap)