Bind function without thisArg

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:32:17 UTC 2019

The transpilation is what everyone publishing Web Apps/pages do these days,
it's not needed but most developers don't care, they mostly use whatever
bundler default is there.

The **main** lack of ECMAScript feature is a method that is not based on
new syntax, doesn't leak arguments, and transform these into an Array.

My proposed `slice.apply(index, arguments)` is still not used by
transopilers to solve forever in one place the issue so that production
code is full of unnecessary boilerplate every single time some dev uses
rest parameters for any callback.

If there was a method, not based on new syntax, able to be called through
`fn.apply(fn, arguments)` so that arguments wouldn't leak, and transpilers
can use a single polyfill as entry point to provide that ability, no extra
boilerplate would be ever need in production code.

I hope what I've said makes sense 👋