Async Class

Dimitrian Nine dimtimeforever at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 18:36:01 UTC 2019

 Claude Pache
> class consists not only of its constructor
How i see it - seems all think that my idea not bad, but we have semantic
hell.
My thougth was Class is wrapper for constructor object
And Async Class is same wrapper for constructor Promise of object

kai zhu
>class-factories are good enough

For all? Not for me - i want more clean and native methods.
> if the below Browser/Page classes were also "async"

And way you described - try to Extends Browser Class. How you do that?
I think my wrapper more easy and simple.