"Redacted" global-namespace

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 12:02:47 UTC 2018

+1 for unified global-object (currently stage-3)

can someone pm me what the redacted-name is?  i'm interested in polyfilling it for existing projects, e.g.:

```js
/*jslint browser*/
/*global global process*/
(function () {
/*
 * polyfill for
 * https://github.com/tc39/proposal-global
 * assuming redacted-name is "global2"
 */
    "use strict";
    var global2;
    try {
        global2 = process.versions.node && global;
    } catch (ignore) {
    }
    global2 = global2 || window;
    global2.global2 = global2;