Dates with Timezones and ISO8601 Date Constants.

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 00:54:20 UTC 2018

That's a little like using a sledge hammer to cut cake.

Adding Dates as a type of data in JSOX, the additional rule to handle dates
in the parser is pretty simple.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/d3x0r/JSOX/master/NumberRule.GIF

I'm also not sure it's really needed to know if it was ' MST or PDT ' at
that time. With whatever the current offset was at that time, that's the
time it was for them (or the time they claim is for them), and the time it
was relative to everyone else.