Shared memory sync/update question

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:42:22 UTC 2018

hi T.J., i'm not a sql-expert, but the big-picture ux-problem you have with memory-consistency might be solved by transactions in sql.js (sqlite3 compiled to asm.js - or not if this solution is too heavy) [1].  the latest build is of sqlite3 v3.22.0, and includes full-text-search support, which is a sorely lacking basic-feature in frontend-development in this day and age.

[1] live web-demo of sql.js using web-workers
http://kripken.github.io/sql.js/GUI/ <http://kripken.github.io/sql.js/GUI/>

kai zhu
kaizhu256 at gmail.com <mailto:kaizhu256 at gmail.com>