[nodejs] Re: javascript vision thing

T.J. Crowder tj.crowder at farsightsoftware.com
Sun Sep 23 13:27:04 UTC 2018

I agree with Isiah. (And like Isiah, I'm just this guy, you know? Not TC39
or anything.)

In particular, the constant re-litigating of decided issues, rehashing the
same data-free assertions almost every time anything is suggested to move
forward, seems flatly off-topic for the list to me, and I'm a bit surprised
that a list admin hasn't dealt with it yet. It's been allowed to go on for
far too long. As always, constructive input on something being proposed is
great. Constantly banging on that everything since ES5 made life worse is
just noise (and would be even if it were true).

-- T.J. Crowder