return =

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:32:44 UTC 2018

There is literally only one language I've seen that has anything like
this, and it's Verilog, a hardware description language. (It's also of
questionable utility, and it's restricted to just simulator-only
constructs.) That's not an endorsement, more like the opposite of one.

-----

Isiah Meadows
contact at isiahmeadows.com
www.isiahmeadows.com