Expectations around line ending behavior for U+2028 and U+2029

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:09:01 UTC 2018

I could give a pass for languages, since the grammar for some are
ASCII-only (like Lua), and it's easier to just not include those code
points as line terminators (they're rarely used anyways). But editors
and browsers generally deal with arbitrary text display and
modification, so it makes little sense for them to ignore this
semantic.

-----

Isiah Meadows
contact at isiahmeadows.com