arrow function syntax simplified

Dan Aprahamian dan.aprahamian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:12:53 UTC 2018

Honestly, I doubt there is much benefit in compression as long as you are
gzip-ing. In a typical application, the benefit will be on the order of
bytes.

I don't see this as a simplification in coding. For me, it is a lot easier
to see the difference between `function` and `=>`, while `->` vs `=>` is a
lot harder. I could see beginners getting very confused by this.