strawman proposal for base4 and base 32 integer literals

Peter Jaszkowiak p.jaszkow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:57:57 UTC 2018

You don't have nearly enough discussion of use cases. Without that,
especially since `parseInt(str, radix)` already exists, this is unlikely to
go anywhere. Also, your base32 system is inconsistent with how
`parseInt(str, 32)` currently behaves, which further decreases the
likelihood of it being accepted.

Base 4 has few use cases because it only saves 1 character per bit-couple.