strawman proposal for base4 and base 32 integer literals

Shaun Moss shaun at astron.software
Mon Oct 8 00:51:04 UTC 2018

Hi all

I'm new to the list so please forgive me if I breach etiquette.

I have drafted a proposal for addition to the ES spec:
https://github.com/mossy2100/ecmascript/blob/master/base4and32literals.md

If anyone has a few spare minutes, I'd be grateful if you could please give
it a quick look over. I'd really appreciate any feedback on how to improve
or advance it. I haven't looked into implementation details yet but I will
soon.

Thank you
Shaun

--