Shared memory sync/update question

Lars Hansen lhansen at mozilla.com
Mon Oct 1 03:42:43 UTC 2018

In a browser, postMessage send and receive was always intended to create a
synchronization edge in the same way a write-read pair is.
http://tc39.github.io/ecmascript_sharedmem/shmem.html#WebBrowserEmbedding

Not sure where this prose ended up when the spec was transfered to the
es262 document.

--lars