Add a %JSONStringify% intrinsic object as another data property of %JSON%

=JeffH Jeff.Hodges at KingsMountain.com
Wed Mar 14 23:11:52 UTC 2018

Howdy,

I am unsure whether this suggestion/request comprises a feature request
or a proposal or is trivial [0], so am just throwing it out here.

In working on <https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/>, we’ve identified a mod
[1] we (W3C webauthn WG & WHATWG) would like to make to the WHATWG Infra
spec [2], which would need an accompanying single row addition to
ECMA262 Table 7 "well-known intrinsic objects" [3], like so:

  | %JSONStringify% | JSON.Stringify | The initial value of the         |
                                     | stringify data property of %JSON%|

WDYT?

thanks,

=JeffH