Native Tensor support

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:50:58 UTC 2018

I know that makes it no longer that way. But in the absence of such
problematic parts, it is. In practice, trees usually only really have
no more than a few refs, and style/script elements quite frequently
don't even exist. So in the common case, it's *almost*.

Also, in reply to your other email, [I did stand corrected on missing
the `script` with `textContent` set, but I can just add a case to that
particular point][1]. (My experience and knowledge is far better with
JS than the DOM.)

[1]: https://esdiscuss.org/topic/native-tensor-support#content-8
-----

Isiah Meadows