Native Tensor support

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 18:42:29 UTC 2018

That is true, but script elements generated via the DOM are not inline
script elements, and the DOM is the only thing that frameworks deal
with. They may feature an HTML-like syntax, like with Angular and
Ember, but they still build nodes via
`document.createElement(tagName)` and/or clone them via
`elem.cloneNode(true)`, and they can't tell the browsers to *not*
schedule an async task for things the spec requires them to. (So in
other words, I didn't take into account HTML semantics outside the
DOM, because they don't apply to the use case I was stating.)
-----

Isiah Meadows
me at isiahmeadows.com

www.isiahmeadows.com