Do-Expressions Proposal Stalled?

Jordan Harband ljharb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 05:52:53 UTC 2018

I wouldn't assume "stalled" merely because 5 months have passed; even TC39
members have lives outside of JavaScript.

Language proposals (rightly) often take years to make progress.

This proposal was on the agenda for the September meeting, but we ran out
of time to discuss it. It was not added by the champion to the November or
January agendas. Perhaps in March or May, there will be an update - we'll
all have to wait and see.