es-discuss Digest, Vol 131, Issue 16

Mark Volkmann r.mark.volkmann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 10:16:17 UTC 2018

That is why we have the websites definitelytyped.org and https://github.com/flowtype/flow-typed. Sure they don’t have type definitions for all libraries, but more are being added all the time and developers can provide their own definitions to fill in the gaps. Being able to use types, even when some libraries do not have type definitions is still far better than not using types at all.

---
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.